The financial industry is undergoing a fundamental transformation. New technologies, innovative business models, and changes in customer behavior and preferences, lead to the disruption of finance and banking. New Financial Technology (FinTech) companies are extending and changing the boundaries of traditional financial services, introducing new strategies, and shifting a long-existing balance of power in the financial industry.
Why attend this webinar?
- Learn how financial technology evolved, its current and future place in the financial industry and how it impacts the competitive landscape.
- Understand the strategic implications and get insights into the drivers behind the change and surge of investments in FinTech and the impact on strategies for major players and incumbents
Key points to be mentioned
- Introduction – What is FinTech?
- Disruption and the drivers of change in the financial industry
- FinTech success examples
- The change in the competitive landscape