The concept of sustainability is very wide and broad. Managers understand the imperative of Sustainable business however, the integration of practical Sustainability concepts and practices within the business is still unclear and complicated.
This two-day seminar is designed to address the needs and expectations of professionals who want to incorporate practical sustainability principles, models, strategies within their organisation, and measure and disclose their sustainability performance through sustainability reports.
This seminar focuses on the strategy formulation and the core processes and structures which enable participants to embed Sustainability into their organizations at strategic and operational level.
- Challenges, benefits, opportunities from Sustainability in the corporate world
- Stakeholder identification, engagement and consultation
- Stakeholders and strategy formulation
- Building sustainable supply chains
- Circular economy models
- Sustainability & Materiality Assessment
- Sustainability Reporting Frameworks & Standards
- Owners of middle-sized enterprises
- Human Resource Managers, Sustainability, Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Managers
- Governance & Risk Managers
- Marketing/Communications/Public Relations Managers
- Corporate Affairs Managers
- Supply Chain/Logistics Managers
- Quality & Health and Safety Managers
- Investor Relations Managers
- Operational Excellence Managers
- General Managers who are, or seek to become, involved in sustainability reporting in adherence with international standards and involved with embedding sustainability into corporate strategy
Key Learning Outcomes
- Outline how sustainability strategy and reporting build brand value and increase competitiveness
- Align sustainability and corporate responsibility with existing business strategy
- Articulate the business case for Sustainability