This course will allow participants to appreciate the strategic importance of digital marketing and know how to apply this knowledge to build brands and drive sales.
Understanding the best practices in digital marketing is vital as the technology is quickly changing and the channels of marketing are also very different. Marketing online is not just about having a website or emailing, it includes optimizing the website, getting on the top of lists of search-engines, finding the right channels and online portals to promote your products and services, creating friendly websites, utilizing social media and using mobile marketing tactics and other activities that are constantly changing.
The need to increase online visibility, as well as having a comprehensive overview of how digital marketing works and what actions can be taken to generate sales, are both vital to marketers, business owners and other decision-makers.
The aim of the programme is to provide an all-round overview of the digital marketing practices as well as to prepare candidates for the Certified Digital Marketing Professional examination.
Examination Information (Optional)
Those wishing to obtain the Certified Digital Marketing Professional qualification must sit an exam within 24 weeks of completion of the training programme at CIIM. We recommend taking the exam 3-6 weeks after completion of the course.
The examination is computer-based which is hosted at the Pearson VUE Centres across Cyprus. The duration of the exam is 180 minutes and candidates will be assessed on a range of different multiple-choice question formats including Text-based, Image-based, Matching and Hot-Spot questions.
Should a candidate fail the first exam attempt, they are advised to repeat the exam within the exam eligibility period (24 weeks as explained above). Candidates have three exam attempts in total. The pass rate is 60%.
- Directors, GMs, VPs, Senior Managers, Managers
- Anyone seeking to improve their digital marketing skill set
- Marketing Managers and Officers
- Decision Makers
- Business Development Professionals
- MBA’s & Business Undergraduates
- Digital Marketing foundations
- Planning Digital Marketing Campaigns
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Paid Search Advertising (Pay Per Click=PPC)
- Online Display Advertising
- Affiliate Marketing
- Social Media (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn etc.)
- Email Marketing
- Content Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Web Analytics
- Integration: putting it all together
- What’s new? What’s next?
- Digital Strategy
- Appreciate how a strategic approach to digital marketing can contribute significantly to the achievement of marketing objectives and to future business success.
- Learn how to set appropriate digital marketing objectives and how “best practice” usage of digital channels can contribute to their achievement.
- Develop a good understanding of how offline and online marketing can be best combined for maximum return on investment.
- Be able to look ahead to future developments in digital marketing and plan strategies to survive and prosper in the changing digital world.
Benefits for you
- Understand the current trends and best practices in Digital Marketing
- Recognize how organizations and business models must change to reflect this new media environment
- Develop your digital marketing skill set
Benefits for your organisation
- Leverage innovative strategies in order to gain competitive advantage for your company
- Recognize a greater range of e-marketing options, and create synergies between online and offline marketing
- Use social media tools as part of a complete marketing programme
- Set meaningful and measurable objectives for digital marketing campaigns
- Develop online communities that involve customers in idea generation, thereby reducing costs while improving quality and satisfaction
Additional Fees (Optional)
If you would like to pursue the examination for earning the Certified Digital Marketing Professional qualification, the following additional fees apply:
Exam Fee: £140,00 GBP for the first exam attempt and 40 GBP for subsequent attempts. The exam fee is payable directly to Pearson VUE test centre at the time of booking the exam.
For more information on this programme please contact:
+ 357 22 46 22 46 – Mr. Argyris Argyrou or Miss. Georgia Georgiou