Managers and team leaders of today are asked to drive performance and achieve results in a fast-changing business environment. A key challenge for them is to ensure that their people are fully utilized and totally engaged in their workplace.
Motivation is an essential leadership skill, enabling the leader to develop a high performance culture, unlock people’s potential and establish effective working relationships.
The program draws on motivation tools and approaches and will be highly interactive and participative through discussions, group exercises, role plays and self-reflection work.
- Managers from all departments
- Senior Managers and Team Leaders
- CEO’s & Business Owners
- HR practitioners
- Understanding what motivation is and how it relates to leadership development
- Define motivation and performance; Recognise its difference from other developmental interventions
- Leadership coaching – challenges and obstacles
- Raising self-awareness and self-control through coaching
- Managing effectively your coaching conversations
- Self-reflection exercises
- Develop key competencies of an effective manager
- Support employees to reach their maximum potential for greater performance and engagement
- Use effective communication and active listening skills
Benefits for you
- Adopt a growth mind-set broaden one’s horizon and adopt a learning mentality
- Increase self-awareness and enhance own personal development
- Embrace self-control of your emotions, biases, thinking patterns and stereotypes