Programmes at Zero Cost
The Human Resource Development Authority (HRDA) Cyprus, provides a full subsidy to organisation participating with their employees, who satisfy the HRDA criteria. These zero-cost programmes are also known as Vital Importance Programmes and include 14 in-class training hours and 4 hours of in-house private consultation.
Registrations are now open for the following topics:
- International Business Development and Promotion
- Introducing Innovation in Service Delivery: Managing the Customer Experience for Profitable Growth
- Strategic Planning and Promotion for Small Enterprises
- Strategies for Improving Productivity: Developing and Managing an Innovative Performance System
- Turning Cost into Profit: Measuring and Maximising the Return on Green Investments