Strategic Planning to Fast Track Innovation Based Growth: How to Transform Owner-Managed Small Enterprises into Small Growing Giants
Registration Deadline: 28 November 2017
Training Dates: 29 & 30 November 2017
Training Hours: 08:30 - 17:00
Location: CIIM Nicosia ( View Map )
Language of Instruction: English
This practical training workshop will guide participants and their organizations to apply strategic concepts and produce their customized plan, which will boost their competitiveness in core business activities, explore new practices and build strategic alliances in the market. Participants will use diagnostic tools to evaluate the existing situation of their organization and expand internal & external drivers and barriers to development.
The programme is suitable only for companies which employ up to 49 employees. As part of the learning experience, an additional 4-hour consultation will be scheduled for each participating company, allowing customized practice and guidance on the implementation of the strategic development plans.
The programme is recognized by the HRDA - Human Resource Development Authority in Cyprus as Vital Importance, thus the participation fee is fully subsidized, allowing up to three participants per business entity to attend without any cost.
- Master the strategic planning process
- Use diagnostic – assessment tools for your own organization
- Get prepared for the challenges across the growth cycle
- Discover your organization’s strategic growth capabilities
- Promote permanent innovation culture
- Evaluate growth options which are compatible with your managerial profile
- Embark on new phases of growth: boost competitiveness by extending and defending core activities; build and strengthen emerging business; create viable future options for the next stage of development as an emerging small giant – group of business ventures
- Pursue profitably innovation based on growth strategies
- Formulate and pursue a strategic business development plan - growth road map
- Key Managers with strategic business growth objectives
Topics to be covered
- The Strategic Planning – Growth Mapping
- Stages of growth - Mastering growth transitions
- Growing the Business
- Ready, Willing and Able to Grow
- The Strategic Growth Planning in Action
- Defining the Key Steps in the Strategic Planning Process
- The Innovation Business Model
- The Strategic Business Growth Planning
- Synchronizing Growth Essentials and Cycles
- CONSULTATION SESSION: Evaluating the progress of your businesses with the practical application of a strategic planning toolkit
- CONSULTATION SESSION: Develop your organisation's strategic plan
- CONSULTATION SESSION: Receive facilitation on the goal alignment of your company's management team with respect to your growth vision, goals , processe and priorities
- CONSULTATION SESSION: Receiving coaching and advises on your growth road map
- CONSULTATION SESSION: Review your strategic business plan and receive advice on key parameters in order to ensure that your company embarks on building competitive advantage and pursue growth avenues, via product/service, process, new business model innovation and other corporate, business, operation strategies
- CONSULTATION SESSION: Set up milestones for your business plan implementation
All CIIM Executive Education programmes are developed and taught by CIIM resident and visiting faculty who are widely recognised as skilled professional trainers with local and international business experience. Through many years of business consulting and teaching experience, CIIM faculty develop innovative long-lasting practical concepts that shape the practice of your daily professional responsibilities. The result is a practical educational experience which is designed to have an immediate effect into your business environment.
Dr. Paris Cleanthous
Dr. Cleanthous is an Associate Professor of Marketing and Strategy at CIIM - Cyprus International Institute of Management and is the Director of the MBA and MPSM postgraduate programmes.
Prior to his appointment at CIIM, he was an Assistant Professor of Marketing at New York University’s Stern School of Business and a Lecturer at the University of Cyprus.
He has practical experience in market research, product innovation, new product targeting, positioning and promotion. He also has consultancy experience in governmental and academic forums and has held positions at the International Monetary Fund, KPMG and Korea University.
The programme has been approved by the HRDA (ΑνΑΔ). Organisations registered in Cyprus, who satisfy the HRDA criteria, are entitled to apply for the subsidy and thus participate without any cost, as described below:
Gross Fee (before subsidy): €1,530
HRDA Subsidy: €1,530*
Net Fee (after subsidy): €0*
Business entities, with less than 49 registered employees, can apply for the full subsidy for up to three participants, who meet the participant profile. Participation includes educational materials, lunch, coffee-breaks and refreshments.
To proceed with your registration, please click the button below to apply online. Reservation of seat is subject to availability.