Sales, Marketing and Customer Service
Registration Deadline: 27 September 2017
Training Dates: 11, 12, 25 & 26 October 2017
Training Hours: 08:30 - 17:00
Location: CIIM Limassol ( View Map )
Language of Instruction: English
This practical workshop will assist participants in learning the three main functions of developing, promoting and supporting business services and products.
The programme provides a three-way opportunity for professionals who would like to attain sales-techniques and confidence, a comprehensive understanding of marketing and promotion as well as the best-practices to support customers in an innovative way.
- Understand why everyone is a seller
- Examine the psychology of sales and why people buy
- Appreciate selling principles, communication & presentation skills
- Learn keys to success in Selling by managing time, territory and yourself
- Examine the role and importance of contemporary marketing
- Analyse evidence of marketing as a tool for corporate success
- Understand customers, their behaviour and preferences
- Appreciate customer management techniques and the practices for successful relationship development
- Examine the optimal management of customer service and service quality
- Learn how to manage critical incidents
- Attain tips to recover failed support services
- Sales, Marketing and Customer Service professionals
- Chief Executive Officers
- Chief Financial Officers
- Operation Managers
- Senior Managers
- Business Unit Managers
- Line Managers
- HR Managers
Topics to be covered
- Overview of Selling Principles
- Contemporary Marketing
- Sales & Marketing for Corporate Success and Long-Term Profitability
- Customer Preferences and Behaviours
- Creating and Sustaining Competitive Advantages using Customer Delight
- Strategies for Developing and Managing Customer Relationships
- Achieving Service Excellence
- Optimal Management for Customer Delight
- Service Failure and Recovery
- Positioning, Branding and Communicating for Service Excellence
- Importance of Creating an Exceptional Customer Service Experience
- The Usefulness of Customer Complaints
- Dealing with Complaints and ‘Difficult’ Customers
- Handing Different Types of Customers
- Using Emotional Intelligence Skills to Improve Customer Service & Sales
All CIIM Executive Education programmes are developed and taught by CIIM resident and visiting faculty who are widely recognised as skilled professional trainers with local and international business experience. Through many years of business consulting and teaching experience, CIIM faculty develop innovative long-lasting practical concepts that shape the practice of your daily professional responsibilities. The result is a practical educational experience which is designed to have an immediate effect into your business environment.
Dr. Yannis Pollalis
Dr. Pollalis, is a professor of Strategic Management & Policy in the Department of Economic Science at the University of Piraeus in Greece since 1999, and since 2004 is the founder and Director of the Graduate Program in Economic & Business Strategy.
He has consulted, researched and published numerous articles on strategic marketing, management of information systems, strategy formulation, e-business development, leadership, emotional intelligence and leadership.
In the Greek private sector, he has chaired numerous committees for the development of information systems and has been a special technical consultant in many public sector projects (e-procurement for public services, e-NAYTILIA, Police on-line, etc.), especially in the areas of strategic business planning, reengineering, and procurement planning (Ministry of Commercial Shipping & Maritime Affairs, Hellenic Defense Systems, Ministry of National Development, Hellenic Post , Greek Exports Organization, National Bank of Greece, OTE, etc.).
In addition, he has served as a Keynote & Motivational Speaker and a consultant in issues of Leadership, Human Resources Development, Motivation for Employees, Coaching & Teamwork workshops (Train-the-Trainer), Marketing Planning, Strategic Planning, Performance Management & Measurement Systems (Dixons’ South Europe Group, IASO General Hospital, Hellenic Private Hospitals Organization, L’Oreal Hellas, Altec Telecoms, National Bank of Greece, Oriflame SA, Psimitis SA, Hermes Group-Cyprus, AMGEN Hellas, Yellow-Pages, Interamerican Insurance Group, ING Group, MDRT, LIMRA, GAMA Hellas, etc).
He has published 15 books in the areas of management, strategic planning, information management, e-business, marketing management, organizational behavior and business corporate strategy. His research has been funded by the Onassis Public Benefit Foundation, NATO’s Science & Research Program and the European Network for SMEs Research. He is in the editorial board for The International Journal for Information Management (IJIM), The Journal of Marketing & Operations Management Research and has served as Associate Editor for the Journal of Applied Systems Studies (JASS) and Editor for the International Journal of Economics & Business (SPOUDAI). He has served as a faculty member for iSchool during 1993-1998 and since 2002 he has been a visiting professor for the Summer Leadership Institute at Syracuse University, New York.
The programme has been approved by the HRDA (ΑνΑΔ). Organisations registered in Cyprus, who satisfy the HRDA criteria, are entitled to apply for the subsidy and therefore their emolument will be the net fee, as described below:
Gross Fee (before subsidy): €976
HRDA Subsidy: €476*
Net Fee (after subsidy): €500*
No VAT is charged due to CIIM’s non-profit status. Fees include tuition, educational materials, lunch, coffee-breaks and refreshments.
To proceed with your registration, please click the button below to apply online. Reservation of seat is subject to availability.