Performance Management & KPIs
Registration Deadline: 01 December 2017
Training Dates: 06 & 11 December 2017
Training Hours: 08:30 - 17:00
Location: CIIM Nicosia ( View Map )
Language of Instruction: English
This practical training workshop will guide participants and their organizations to develop a performance management system that measures employees’ productivity across their functions and targets. As a result, participating companies will identify and improve consistently limiting factors such as unproductive processes, communication break-downs, unmotivated and ill-prepared employees.
As part of the learning experience, an additional 4-hour consultation will be scheduled for each participating company, allowing customized practice and guidance on the implementation of the performance management development plans.
The programme is recognized by the HRDA - Human Resource Development Authority in Cyprus as Vital Importance, thus the participation fee is fully subsidized, allowing up to three participants per business entity to attend without any cost.
- Set effective targets
- Monitor productivity against functions and targets
- Identify KPIs that can enhance productivity
- Link targets and functions with the performance management system
- Automate data capturing and presentation
- Link the appraisal system with the budgeting process
- Develop your company’s performance management plans based on strategic priorities, KPIs and appraisals
Topics to be covered
- Trends in productivity enhancements through performance management
- The balanced scorecard as a framework
- Key Performance Indicators (KPis) at organisational and departmental levels
- Identifying productivity improvements
- Cascading KPIs
- Aligning employees through the appraisal system
- Creating the right culture
- Reporting KPIs and taking corrective actions
- Managing data quality
- Identifying your company’s strategic priorities and current KPIs
- Developing a KPI company scorecard for your company
- Initiating a performance management improvement project for your company
The programme has been approved by the HRDA (ΑνΑΔ). Organisations registered in Cyprus, who satisfy the HRDA criteria, are entitled to apply for the subsidy and thus participate without any cost, as described below:
Gross Fee (before subsidy): €1,530
HRDA Subsidy: €1,530
Net Fee (after subsidy): €0
Business entities can apply for the full subsidy for up to three participants, who meet the participant profile. Participation includes educational materials, lunch, coffee-breaks and refreshments.
To proceed with your registration, please click the button below to apply online. Reservation of seat is subject to availability.