People Management Essentials
Registration Deadline: 24 October 2017
Training Dates: 07 & 09 November 2017
Training Hours: 08:30 - 17:00
Location: CIIM Limassol ( View Map )
Language of Instruction: English
The programme will support managers attain the necessary social abilities to manage their people effectively.
Participants will use interactive tools to examine their own management style and the personality style of their teams, and appreciate ways to assist their companies in improving staff motivation levels, conflict resolution and internal communication.
- Understand the importance of Emotional & Social Intelligence
- Examine your management style and appreciate the communication & working style of others
- Develop accountability and reliability
- Attain methods to develop your teams successfully
- Provide effective feedback to maximise your team’s productivity
- Appreciate conflict management and resolution
Topics to be covered
- Benefits of managing people effectively
- Resonant and dissonant management styles
- Appreciating personality and communication differences
- The impact of your own management style to others
- Communicating with empathy and rapport
- Enhancing listening skills
- The causes of conflict
- Strategies to avoid conflict
- Techniques to resolve conflict
- Developing people’s potential
- Overview of the coaching approach
- Types of feedback
- Planning a feedback process
- Handling difficult feedback situations
- The benefits of receiving feedback
- Overview of Team Building
All CIIM Executive Education programmes are developed and taught by CIIM resident and visiting faculty who are widely recognised as skilled professional trainers with local and international business experience. Through many years of business consulting and teaching experience, CIIM faculty develop innovative long-lasting practical concepts that shape the practice of your daily professional responsibilities. The result is a practical educational experience which is designed to have an immediate effect into your business environment.
Mrs. Lefki Angeli
Mrs. Angeli is a former practitioner in sociology and psychology and as such, she has a strong understanding of human behaviour and the motives that drive this.
With a distinctive passion for human improvement and development in all the positions she has held during her 20+ year professional journey, she has actively sought to be involved in, or responsible for the training and development of those around her including colleagues and clients. Therefore, she has extensive experience in the training of business professionals of all levels and across industries and areas of specialty.
Some of her most prominent courses include emotional intelligence in the workplace, effective presentation skills in formal and informal settings, effective people management in the office and effective communication at work - from hearing to reflective listening.
The programme has been approved by the HRDA (ΑνΑΔ). Organisations registered in Cyprus, who satisfy the HRDA criteria, are entitled to apply for the subsidy and therefore their emolument will be the net fee, as described below:
Gross Fee (before subsidy): €488
HRDA Subsidy: €238*
Net Fee (after subsidy): €250*
No VAT is charged due to CIIM’s non-profit status. Fees include tuition, educational materials, lunch, coffee-breaks and refreshments.
To proceed with your registration, please click the button below to apply online. Reservation of seat is subject to availability.