Leading and Coaching Employees to Higher Performance
Registration Deadline: 06 October 2017
Training Dates: 11 October 2017 at CIIM Nicosia or 12 October 2017 at CIIM Limassol
Training Hours: 09:00 - 17:00
Language of Instruction: English
The Leading and Coaching Employees to Higher Performance has been jointly organised by CIIM and Korn Ferry Hay Group, ensuring that the training context is practical and up-to-date with the standards of the management practice.
The programme is designed to support managers to examine the importance of creating a diverse environment and use the full potential of their people, by overcoming the need to rely exclusively on few people to get the work done.
Specifically, this practical workshop can help participants create more "go-to" levels of performance from all employees and increase engagement and productivity.
- Identify what might be preventing more people in teams from performing at go-to higher performance levels
- Use inclusion strategies to position more people in teams to contribute at higher levels
- Assess what informs the choices that managers make every day about their teams’ capabilities
Topics to be covered
- What is diversity
- Social styles, diversity line and dimensions of diversity
- Using the full potential of our people - from diversity to inclusion
- "Go-to" high performance characteristics, business case and action planning
- Creating the "go-to" higher levels of performance
- Learning loops and action planning
- Barriers to inclusion
- Position/disposition and action planning
- Culmination exercise and coaching
- Strategies and framework for creating inclusion and coaching employees to higher performance
All CIIM Executive Education programmes are developed and taught by CIIM resident and visiting faculty who are widely recognised as skilled professional trainers with local and international business experience. Through many years of business consulting and teaching experience, CIIM faculty develop innovative long-lasting practical concepts that shape the practice of your daily professional responsibilities. The result is a practical educational experience which is designed to have an immediate effect into your business environment.
Mrs. Caroline Close
In her 14 years with Korn Ferry Hay Group, Ms. Close has experience in shaping effective solutions for clients: leveraging her understanding of jobs/work measurement, organization design and leadership effectiveness; and drawing insights from various sources - i.e. employee surveys, focus groups, management workshops, interviews, capability diagnostics and behavioural assessments.
She has worked with a wide range of organizations across business sectors (Telecommunications, Banks, Pharmaceuticals, FMCG, and Manufacturing industries) and on global/regional projects spanning different geographies.
Her areas of specialization are in: organizational effectiveness, assessment and development - using validated methods and tools, such as the Behavioural Event Interviewing® and the benchmarked competency models of Hay Group - performance management and employee research.
Ms Close holds a BA with honours degree in European Studies and French from the University of Keele in the UK. She is an accredited facilitator of Korn Ferry Hay Group’s Leadership Development Programs. Ms Close speaks English and Greek as her native languages, and is fluent in French.
Per Participant: €650
No VAT is charged due to CIIM’s non-profit status. Fees include tuition, educational materials, lunch, coffee-breaks and refreshments.
To proceed with your registration, please click the button below to apply online. Reservation of seat is subject to availability.