The Director's Role in Strategy and Marketing Planning
Registration Deadline: 23 October 2017
Training Dates: 06, 07 & 13 November 2017
Training Hours: 08:30 - 17:00
Location: CIIM Nicosia ( View Map )
Language of Instruction: English
This programme offers company directors and business owners the opportunity to review effective and contemporary business strategies, marketing contexts and tools towards strengthening their company’s growth in their local and foreign markets, focusing on their role both as strategists and as leaders.
The programme uses a practical educational methodology and participants are expected to work in class and in their company to complete a variety of exercises related to the training.
- Appreciate an overview of strategy and marketing contexts
- Understand the role of the leader
- Analyse your company’s current markets, position, competitors, operational architecture and strengths and weaknesses
- Examine your company’s HR strategy and culture
- Appreciate models for fostering innovation
- Examine your company’s sales planning
- Attain reasons to expand in international markets
- Analyse market categorization and customer segmentation
- Develop product and pricing strategies
- Understand business ethics and the role of CSR
- C-level Executives
- Managing Directors
- Senior Managers
- HR Directors
Topics to be covered
- The role of the leader: important organisational behaviours and the impact of leadership
- SPECTACLES Analysis
- Marketing – Submarket Analysis
- Competitor Analysis
- SWOT Analysis
- Positioning Analysis
- Operational Architecture
- Marketing Planning – 4C Strategies
- HR Strategy and Culture Analysis
- Fostering Innovation
- Sales Planning
- Strategic A3
- Expanding in international markets
- National and organisational culture and their impact on internationalisation
- Market categorisation and customer segmentation
- Product and Pricing Strategy
- Market Entry and Channels
- Business Ethics and the role of CSR
All CIIM Executive Education programmes are developed and taught by CIIM resident and visiting faculty who are widely recognised as skilled professional trainers with local and international business experience. Through many years of business consulting and teaching experience, CIIM faculty develop innovative long-lasting practical concepts that shape the practice of your daily professional responsibilities. The result is a practical educational experience which is designed to have an immediate effect into your business environment.
Mrs. Anastasia Marinopoulou
Mrs. Marinopoulou has an MBA with Distinction and a Bachelor’s in Marketing from LSBU in the UK. She has also several studies and accreditations on team development (Belbin®, MBTI®) and deep knowledge and experience in international business development initiatives with operational and re-engineering know-how based on lean and HOQ techniques.
She is a keen negotiator and advises on marketing strategy and re-organisation of Lean initiatives including internal and external marketing communications.
Her professional experience derives from training, consultation and lean change management projects for SMEs and MNs in the Hotel & Catering, Health, Retail, Luxury Retail, Fashion, Construction, Services and the Banking sectors in the UK, Egypt, Turkey, Russia and Greece.
Since 2014, Ms Marinopoulou is part of the consultants/trainers team of Clarence Centre – London South Bank University.
The programme has been approved by the HRDA (ΑνΑΔ). Organisations registered in Cyprus, who satisfy the HRDA criteria, are entitled to apply for the subsidy and therefore their emolument will be the net fee, as described below:
Gross Fee (before subsidy): €932
HRDA Subsidy: €457*
Net Fee (after subsidy): €575*
No VAT is charged due to CIIM’s non-profit status. Fees include tuition, educational materials, lunch, coffee-breaks and refreshments.
To proceed with your registration, please click the button below to apply online. Reservation of seat is subject to availability.