Certified Digital Marketing Professional
Registration Deadline: 06 October 2017
Training Dates: 6, 7, 9, 10, 12, 14, 15, 17 & 18 November 2017
Training Hours: Weekdays: 18:30 - 21:45, Saturday: 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday: 10:00 - 18:00
Location: CIIM Nicosia ( View Map )
Language of Instruction: English
Digital technology has changed the way we work, live and communicate. With 18,000 certified professionals across 100 countries, the DMI - Digital Marketing Institute sets the global standard in digital marketing.
The CIIM – Cyprus International Institute of Management is the 1st and market-preferred authorized partner of DMI and has delivered successfully the Certified Digital Marketing Professional (former Professional Diploma in Digital Marketing) to candidates since 2011.
The syllabus of the Certificate is validated by leading brands such Microsoft, Facebook, eBay, Google, Twitter, LinkedIn, Accenture and more.
The aim of the programme is to provide an all-round overview of the digital marketing practices as well as to prepare candidates for the Certified Digital Marketing Professional examination. The programme at CIIM also boasts a practical session that allows participants to attain a real-life execution of digital marketing activities as well as interacting during a Q&A session.
- Increase your website’s visibility through Search Engine Optimization (SEO) techniques
- Drive qualified traffic to your website through Pay-Per-Click (PPC) advertising
- Execute digital display campaigns
- Capture, segment and manage email subscribers so you know how to plan and execute a successful email marketing campaign
- Use suitable social media channels for different business goals and objectives
- Measure and optimise your social media campaigns
- Leverage mobile marketing for its micro-targeting advantages
- Analyse and optimise your overall digital marketing activity
- Create a formal digital marketing plan for your business
- Marketing Executives, Managers, Senior Management
- IT Managers
- Business owners who want to understand what their people are telling them
- Professionals responsible for developing and/or implementing digital marketing strategies for their organisation
- Career changes and students looking to pursue a career in digital marketing
Topics to be covered
- The standards of the DMI – Digital Marketing Institute
- Overview of Digital Marketing
- Search Marketing: SEO and PPC
- Digital Display Advertising
- Email Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Strategy & Planning
- Course Revision and Exam Tips
- Practical Workshop: Social Media Marketing, PPC AdWords and Google Analytics
To obtain the Certified Digital Marketing Professional qualification, candidates must sit an exam within 24 weeks of completion of the training programme at CIIM. We recommend taking the exam 3-6 weeks after completion of the course.
The examination is computer-based which is hosted at the Pearson VUE Centres across Cyprus. The duration of the exam is 180 minutes and candidates will be assessed on a range of different multiple-choice question formats including Text-based, Image-based, Matching and Hot-Spot questions.
Should a candidate fail the first exam attempt, they are advised to repeat the exam within the exam eligibility period (24 weeks as explained above). Candidates have three exam attempts in total. The pass rate is 60%.
The examination fee is 140 GBP for the first exam attempt and 40 GBP for subsequent attempts. The exam fee is payable directly to Pearson VUE at the time of booking the exam.
All CIIM Executive Education programmes are developed and taught by CIIM resident and visiting faculty who are widely recognised as skilled professional trainers with local and international business experience. Through many years of business consulting and teaching experience, CIIM faculty develop innovative long-lasting practical concepts that shape the practice of your daily professional responsibilities. The result is a practical educational experience which is designed to have an immediate effect into your business environment.
Mr. Cathal Melinn
Mr. Melinn is the Digital Marketing Manager of the Digital Marketing Institute with responsibility for DMI’s digital strategy, campaign optimisation and student acquisition – a unique opportunity to learn Digital Marketing from DMI’s subject-matter expert.
He is a well-known practitioner with over 12 years’ experience specialising in search marketing, online display, video, digital strategy and analytics. He has also worked for leading firms such as Yahoo! during the best years of their performance.
Furthermore, he spent a number of years working as Head of Search Marketing in various digital marketing agencies.
The programme has been approved by the HRDA (ΑνΑΔ). Organisations registered in Cyprus, who satisfy the HRDA criteria, are entitled to apply for the subsidy and therefore their emolument will be the net fee, as described below:
Gross Fee (before subsidy): €1,675
HRDA Subsidy: €420*
Net Fee (after subsidy): €1,255*
No VAT is charged due to CIIM’s non-profit status. Fees include tuition, educational materials, coffee-breaks and refreshments.
To proceed with your registration, please click the button below to apply online. Reservation of seat is subject to availability.