Building and Managing High Performance Work Teams
Registration Deadline: 11 June 2018
Training Dates: 18 & 19 June 2018
Training Hours: 08:30 - 17:00
Location: CIIM Nicosia ( View Map )
Language of Instruction: English
A key ambition for all managers is to create, build and maintain a working environment where employees collaborate in high performing work-teams. In order to achieve this, managers need to develop the skills of managing and understanding people at individual, group and organizational levels. This programme draws on contemporary research to explain the factors that contribute to the formation of High Performance Work Teams. These include work design, appreciating individual differences, the dynamics of group development and engaging leadership styles.
Participants are expected to be able to:
- Identify the key ingredients of High Performance Work Teams in a variety of organizational and occupational contexts
- Assess their organization/Business Unit or Departments approach to building and managing High Performance Work Team, auditing their own team
- Set the groundwork for reviewing the stage of their own work team's functioning, to create an action plan for further development
- Deepen the understanding of individual differences within the team, and personal reflection on suitability of leadership and management style to the existing team requirements
Managers, executives, supervisors and specialists who lead, manage, supervise or belong to one or more work-groups or teams or manage individuals whose responsibilities include an element of group or team-working, as well as owners, CEOs and other managers from all industry sectors and departments.
Topics to be covered
- Introduction - Aims and scope of the programme
- The Importance of Work Team for Organizational Effectiveness
- Identify the key ingredients of High Performance Work Teams
- Contemporary Models of HPWT
- Assessment of organization/Business Unit or Departments approach to building and managing High Performance Work Team, auditing their own team
- Understanding of individual differences within the team
- Personal reflection on suitability of own leadership and management style to the existing team requirements
All CIIM Executive Education programmes are developed and taught by CIIM resident and visiting faculty who are widely recognised as skilled professional trainers with local and international business experience. Through many years of business consulting and teaching experience, CIIM faculty develop innovative long-lasting practical concepts that shape the practice of your daily professional responsibilities. The result is a practical educational experience which is designed to have an immediate effect in your business environment.
Ms. Chris Mathas
Ms. Mathas is a sought-after organisational development consultant, change facilitator and performance coach. She combines business judgement with strong experience in all areas of Human Resources, Organizational Development & Management, in a wide variety of industries and an even wider selection of countries such as Oman, Greece, UK, Canada, South Africa, Serbia, Russia and many more.
Ms. Mathas has managed and executed more than 150 HR, Organisational Development and Education projects and has facilitated/delivered over 900 workshops with 20,000+ participants. In addition, she has coached over 800 individuals and have mentored over 700 HR professionals.
The programme has been approved by the HRDA (ΑνΑΔ). Organisations registered in Cyprus, who satisfy the HRDA criteria, are entitled to apply for the subsidy and therefore their emolument will be the net fee, as described below:
Gross Fee (before subsidy): €550
HRDA Subsidy: €238*
Net Fee (after subsidy): €312*
No VAT is charged due to CIIM’s non-profit status. Fees include tuition, educational materials, lunch, coffee-breaks and refreshments.
To proceed with your registration, please click the button below to apply online. Participation is subject to availability.