360 Degrees Feedback
Registration Deadline: 16 April 2018
Training Dates: 23 & 25 April 2018
Training Hours: 08:30 - 17:00
Location: CIIM Nicosia ( View Map )
Language of Instruction: English
This programme is about the management and leadership of people. The pace of change, an increasingly competitive environment and the challenge of attracting and retaining talented people, all mean that the demands on executives to be “good people managers” as well as strategic thinkers have never been higher. We will focus on two key skills in particular: designing and building high performance teams and getting commitment from other people to change their behaviour.
The core of the programme however is feedback and it will provide high-quality personalised feedback to each participant so that they become conscious of their own strengths and opportunities for further development. We will use a confidential 360-degree feedback questionnaire to generate useful information about performance in terms of a number of key management and leadership behaviours. The data will be fed back during the programme and this will give each participant the opportunity to reflect and work on their own personal agenda and challenges. Participants will also receive feedback from a self-analysis questionnaire about team behaviours.
By the end of the course, participants will have identified a realistic action plan to take with them, which will have a significant impact on their future performance.
The objectives of the programme are to:
- Focus on some key managerial and leadership skills including teambuilding and modifying others’ behaviour.
In particular, you will:
- Understand how teams organise and balance
- Play a role in helping teams to form and reform
- Design high performance teams
- Run successful teambuilding activities
- Gain insights into how to overcome the challenges of virtual teams
- Understand the particular dynamics of top teams
- Understand the psychological bond that exists between you and key members of your team
- Identify when and how to use techniques to change behaviour successfully including feedback and confrontation
- Give you feedback on your current managerial and leadership skills and identify strengths and opportunities for improvement.
- Identify an appropriate and realistic action plan for the future.
The course is intended for senior managers who have a responsibility for teams including CEOs, members of senior management teams and any senior manager with significant responsibility.
Topics to be covered
- Introductions, objectives, participants’ expectations
- Understanding team dynamics
- 360 feedback : analysis of the 360 questionnaire, its objectives and why it is a useful tool
- Belbin questionnaire: a useful tool/ questionnaire teaching participants how to design high performance teams and giving feedback on each participant’s preferred team-working style
- Changing others’ behaviour
- Energising others
- Individual action planning and co-counselling
- Group work and discussion sessions throughout the duration of the seminar
All CIIM Executive Education programmes are developed and taught by CIIM resident and visiting faculty who are widely recognised as skilled professional trainers with local and international business experience. Through many years of business consulting and teaching experience, CIIM faculty develop innovative long-lasting practical concepts that shape the practice of your daily professional responsibilities. The result is a practical educational experience which is designed to have an immediate effect in your business environment.
Ms. Chris Mathias
Ms. Mathas is a sought-after organisational development consultant, change facilitator and performance coach. She combines business judgement with strong experience in all areas of Human Resources, Organizational Development & Management, in a wide variety of industries and an even wider selection of countries such as Oman, Greece, UK, Canada, South Africa, Serbia, Russia and many more.
Ms. Mathas has managed and executed more than 150 HR, Organisational Development and Education projects and has facilitated/delivered over 900 workshops with 20,000+ participants. In addition, she has coached over 800 individuals and have mentored over 700 HR professionals.
The programme has been approved by the HRDA (ΑνΑΔ). Organisations registered in Cyprus, who satisfy the HRDA criteria, are entitled to apply for the subsidy and therefore their emolument will be the net fee, as described below:
Gross Fee (before subsidy): €550
HRDA Subsidy: €238*
Net Fee (after subsidy): €312*
No VAT is charged due to CIIM’s non-profit status. Fees include tuition, educational materials, lunch, coffee-breaks and refreshments.
To proceed with your registration, please click the button below to apply online. Participation is subject to availability.